We don’t fight spiritual battles in this world with physical weapons, Jesus tell us to use HIS power, HIS word as we fight for our families against the plans of Satan. This month we focus on how to pray for our WIVES:
(Read and say your wife’s name aloud as you read and pray these verses.)
- Pray for her heart – that she would love the Lord with all her heart, mind, soul, and strength. Matthew 22:36-40
- To have control of her words and speak Truth with love. 1 Timothy 3:11, Ephesians 4:15
- For older women to come into her life that will mentor her. Titus 2:3-4
- To see life not in the circumstances around her but her standing with Christ. Philippians 4:10-13
- For her to have her identity grounded fully with Christ. Ephesians 1:4 and the many other verses you can find in the Identity Study.
- To not be a slave to past mistakes and guilt. Romans 8:1
- For her to see the value and understand her importance as a Mother and Wife to your family. Proverbs 31
- Have her sexual needs met by you and to meet yours. 1 Corinthians 7:1-5
These are just a few of the many ways to pray for your wife. Don’t focus on your needs, your desires… be her advocate to the Lord and treasure her as the gift she is in your life.