Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, and in His miracles.
- We believe in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present rule as Head of the Church, and await His visible and personal return to power and glory.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto damnation.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling enables us to live a Godly life.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, His body, which is composed of all people living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to “go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” We believe in a total commitment to this Great Commission and to the Lord Jesus Christ.